If I’m a sarcastic asshole when I talk to you its either because I really like you and feel comfortable teasing you
Or I really hate you and don’t care if you know it
Good luck figuring out which one
Feb 9, 2013407 notes
#no #SCULLY #each gif is from the corresponding season #not ok #this character #u g h #The Feels #i have been irrevocably contaminated #perfect people #love of my life #mulder and scully are the best 2 halves of a whole idiot ever written imho #cosmo and wanda come close but #the mully show #chris fucking carter #if i could thank him i would #thats rare for me
“I thought it [‘Never Again’] was a great idea. I personally was going through a dark period at the time, and I wanted to explore Scully’s dark side. For some reason, Glen and Jim were on the same wavelength that week. Afterward, a lot of people told me that on that episode I was so ‘unlike’ Scully or that ‘it showed my range.’ I told them I thought they were wrong. I don’t think that what I did here was out of character for Scully. The only thing different is that the audience hadn’t seen it before.” —Gillian Anderson, quoted in Andy Meisler’s I Want to Believe: The Official Guide to The X-Files, vol 3 (142)
I'm starting to understand why some people think musical theatre is weird
- This is how I explain shows:
- Little Shop of Horrors: an alien plant comes alive and starts eating everyone
- Spring Awakening: German kids have sex and die
- Rent: a group of friends in New York are poor and have AIDS and die
- Book Of Mormon: it's making fun of Mormons who go to Africa and try to convert the Ugandans and most of them have AIDS
- Avenue Q: Sesame Street on crack
- Chicago: Lets murder people and get away with it because we are attractive!
- Into The Woods: Aww cute princess stories OH MY GOD ACT 2!!!!?!
- West Side Story: Romeo and Juliet with gang members.
- Wicked: Musical fanfiction of fanfiction
- Phantom of the Opera: Crazy disfigured guy living under a theater breaks into a girl's dressing room at night, teaches her to sing, and then goes all crazy jealous and starts killing people and wrecking the theater when she tries to become independent of him.
- Thoroughly Modern Millie: Oh look at them! Livin large and livin it up! Too bad the Great Depression is going to hit in five years or so.
- Spamalot: CRACK
- Pippin: King Charlemagne's son has an identity crises so he runs away, runs back, then runs away again.
- Man of La Mancha: Crazy knight fights a windmill while the other one rides a donkey.
- Les Miserables: everyone you love dies. The ones who live are just annoying.
- Godspell: Hippy Jesus camp
- Hair: Hippy Jesus camp set during the Vietnam War with much drugs, camping in the park, and burning of draft cards.
- Sweeney Todd: Everyone sings, then unknowingly eat each other.
- Hahaha so accurate.